We offer a wide choice of interior doors from manufacturers in New Zealand.
Our choice of exterior doors will allow you to make an entrance! From traditional styles with stained glass lights through to ultra modern designs, for more information please call.
Internal doors take a lot of punishment so you need to choose doors that are going to be able to cope. Our ranges of internal doors combine durability with design and also allow for re-decoration as your home changes.
If you would like more information about any of the products listed on this website please call or email us.
The Superior Doors range of interior doors offer 2 alternatives to the conventional paper honeycomb and solid timber door.
- Standard Rib Core interior doors are a unique, patented ribbed core manufactured from dimensionally stable Polyfoam. These doors are strong, moisture resistant, dimensionally stable and as light weight as traditional honeycomb doors.
- Premium EPS Solid Core interior doors are a higher density Polyfoam of solid slab construction. They are stronger due to 100% contact between the core and door skin this means added insulation between rooms, greater resistance to impact damage and even greater stiffness and stability
The County Collection includes The Avon, The Devon, The Surrey, The Cornwall, The Norfolk, The Kent, The Somerset, and The Stafford.
Hume Doors & Timber (NZ) Pty Ltd (TBA)
Hume doors are manufactured in Australia and are warehouse stocked in Auckland. The company has over 50 years of experience and expertise in manufacturing.
We use the Flush MDF doors as the pre-primed skins improve stability by reducing exposure to moisture. The panel doors come in either a woodgrain or smooth skin finish. These interior doors can be viewed at Door solutions showroom.
Cowdroy Cavity Sliders
Cavity Sliders or Hide-A-Door have the obvious advantage of space saving. We only stock and assemble the Cowdroy brand Cavity Slider manufactured in Auckland. Cowdroy’s use:
- Extruded aluminium frame and tracking system which can hold 68kg loads per door.
- Rollers that are Double Bogey for reliability with quiet nylon tyred wheels and lubricated steel ball bearings sealed for maintenance free operation.
- Removable head jambs for easy access and adjustment.
Click Here to go to the Classical Doors Website.
Classical Doors has been handcrafting solid timber doors, windows and joinery since the 1960’s. They have an extensive range of door designs which are available in standard sizes and unlike some manufacturers – the door dimensions can be altered to meet your exact requirements.